What does Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows mean? How to Fix Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problems
What is Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problem?
Regsvr32 (Microsoft Register Server) is a command line utility in Microsoft Windows Operating System. This is used for registering and unregistering OLE controls such as ActiveX controls and DLLs in the Windows Registry.
This is executed as Regsvr32.exe. The file name extension .exe is the abbreviation for executable. It is installed in the %systemroot%\System32 folder in Windows XP and new Windows versions.
The Regsvr32.exe is an error that occurs when you attempt to run Regsvr32.exe to register a 32 bit DLL (Dynamic Link Library) on a 64 bit version of Windows.
The error message is displayed as the following:
- Filename.dll is not an executable file and no registration helper is registered for this file type.
- Unrecognized flag: /invalid_flag
- No DLL name specified
- Dll_Name is not an executable file and no registration helper is registered for this file type.
- The module “”%1″” failed to load.
In fact, eliminated in many different ways. In this article, I want to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Fix Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Solve Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problems Automatically.
Solution One: How to Repair Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows Problems On Your Own?
To troubleshoot Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Regsvr32.exe Error On Windows error completely.
Related: Bprotect Exe Fix,Bril06a.dll,Error 1077,Kaspersky Problem Starting Basegui.ppl,Error 8007273d