Simple Way to Fix Q.tc.dll Error
Question: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Q.tc.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new Q.tc.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Answer: The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix Q.tc.dll if you have tried the below method.
You may encounter Q.tc.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\Q.tc.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Q.tc.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Q.tc.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Q.tc.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because Q.tc.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\Q.tc.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "Q.tc.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Q.tc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module Q.tc.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that Q.tc.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Q.tc.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Q.tc.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Step by step to remove Q.tc.dll error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
http://blog.speedupwindows.org/,Adobe Flash Player,0x800ccc0e,Error 1618,Winword Exe,Program Not Responding