How to Get Rid of ReportCustAAR.dll Error
What is ReportCustAAR.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). ReportCustAAR.dll problems might occur when your ReportCustAAR.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
You might see the following ReportCustAAR.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\ReportCustAAR.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ReportCustAAR.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ReportCustAAR.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ReportCustAAR.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because ReportCustAAR.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\ReportCustAAR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "ReportCustAAR.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ReportCustAAR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module ReportCustAAR.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that ReportCustAAR.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, ReportCustAAR.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic ReportCustAAR.dll Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing ReportCustAAR.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register ReportCustAAR.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!http://blog.speedupwindows.org/
Read More:,how to uninstall ask,system idle process using all cpu,comment activer les cookies,parametro non corretto 0x80070057,socket error 10060